> Mirae by Kiroro

already a classics...

the soundtrack for the highly acclaimed Final Fantasy game/anime series.

the song's lovely and i know there's just a lot of fans out there so here... this is the actual singer. a 2 girl band (or duo) with a good voice (not many J-girls can really sing but this is an exception).

frankly speaking, hearing d songs the mind really portrays the singer as a very pretty gal but hey :P God is fair...



here's the lyrics

(*)
Hora ashimoto wo mitegoran
Look, do you see what's at your feet?
Kore ga anata no ayumu michi
This is the road you walk on
Hora mae wo mitegoran
Look do you see what's up ahead?
Are ga anata no mirai
That is your future...

Haha ga kureta takusan no yasashisa
My mother showed me so much tenderness
Ai wo idaite ayume to kurikaeshita
Telling me again and again,to walk on with love
Ano toki wa mada osanakute imi nado shiranai
I was too young then to understand what she meant
Sonna watashi no te wo nigiri
But she still took my hand
Issho ni ayundekita
and walk together with me...

Yume wa itsumo sora takaku aru kara
My dreams always seems so far away in the sky
Todokanakute kowai ne dakedo oitsuzukeru no
I'm afraid i'll never reach it, but i'll keep chasing it
Jibun no SUTOORII dakara koso akirametakunai
Since this is my story, i don't want to give up
Fuan ni naru to te wo nigiri
You held my hand when i was scared
Issho ni ayundekita
and walked together with me

(**)
sono yasashi wo toki ni wa iyagari
At times i hated that tenderness and let go,
Hanareta haha e sunao ni narezu
not listening to my mom...

* repeat x 1
** repeat x 1
* repeat x 2

Mirai e mukatte yukkuri to aruite yukou
Turn to the future and let's walk there one step at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment